Designed as part of the ReDesigning Development Finance Initiative (SDIP's parent project), the Blended Finance Toolkit is designed to provide an overview of the Blended Finance ecosystem and its benefits, while offering solutions for adopting this approach to finance and investment in emerging and frontier markets.
- Blended Finance: A Primer for Development Finance and Philanthropic Funders (the “Primer”) defines the Blended Finance concept and provides practical insights to leverage private capital flows and provide returns in line with project risks that deliver significant development impacts.
- Blended Finance in the Private Sector Context (the “Private Primer”) explains how private investors and financiers can broaden their investable universe in emerging and frontier markets, while simultaneously making significant contributions to developing countries.
- A How-To Guide for Blended Finance (the “How-To Guide”) is a practical framework for implementing and scaling up Blended Finance activities.
- Insights from Blended Finance, Investment Vehicles & Facilities (the “Insight Survey”) provides quantitative insights that showcase the effective use of Blended Finance by 74 funds and facilities.
- Trending:Blending (The Economist) highlights the mainstream adoption of the Blended Finance concept as a universally accepted model for contributing towards realizing the SDGs.