Connecting Capital to Opportunities.
Through its Project Investment Review Group (PRG), SDIP provides the opportunity for projects to be exposed to a variety of institutions, representing different forms of support to move projects forward.
The SDIP PRG functions as a platform that connects projects to resources by blending risk appetites, funding and technical capabilities, bringing projects to bankability.
Organisations submit a top-line overview of a project through the PRG Submission Template, no confidential information is shared with SDIP. Following an initial review of the information, selected projects are presented to members on a call. Interested members then enter into bilateral conversation directly with the developer/sponsor.
- Projects are submitted to SDIP via the project submission template
- SDIP scans the project and ensures it meets the criteria
- Selected projects are presented to members on a call
- Members interested in supporting the project enter into bilateral conversation with the developer/sponsor
Interested in submitting a project to SDIP? Here are some important elements to consider:
- The project must highlight the need for a Blended Finance approach to move forward
- A specific ask from SDIP members should be articulated (i.e. type of support needed)
- The project should meet IFC standards and must contribute to economic development